1. Interpreter 2 worksheets were checked for completion.
2. Section 4 finished their discussion on Interpreter Worksheet 1.
3. Both sections worked on developing a supportive paragraph for a sample thesis:
In the shorts story, Interpreter of Maladies, Jhumpa Lahiri unveils a sympathetic aspect to an otherwise fallible character.
If you'd like a fresh copy of the outline, it can be found in the Short Story Unit on the Edline page. It is titled, Outline Extended.
1. Prepare for the quiz by reviewing your answers for Interpreter Worksheet 2 and practicing writing in the outline format that was given to you today.
2. Write a proposal of 150 words or more about a topic of interest for your Short Story Analysis regarding any of the three stories we have already read. Refer to the assignment sheet found on Edline in the Contents section within the Short Stories Unit folder.
3. Read and annotate the chapter from How to Read entitled 'Now Where Have I Seen Her Before'.